About DeCarlo Eskridge
DeCarlo A. Eskridge is a certified Stress & Trauma Care facilitator, certified life coach/ trainer, motivational speaker, certified hypnotherapist, certified N.L.P. practitioner and author. He is very proud to have authored and independently-published several books through his company The Eskridge Group International where he serves as President and CEO.
A prolific teacher and encourager, DeCarlo A. Eskridge reads over 50 books a year, and listens to countless hours of audio programs. He is a Certified Life Coach through Franklin Covey and a motivational speaker who earned advanced honors at Toastmasters International. He is also an ordained minister with over 30 years of biblical study.
DeCarlo A. Eskridge has been imbued with an inexhaustible, unyielding, and unrelenting thirst and hunger for knowledge. His mission is to travel the globe teaching, empowering, inspiring, and transforming the lives of millions with the truths he has discovered in order that every person recognizes who he or she is, what he or she can accomplish, and that they live it!
DeCarlo A. Eskridge is married with two stepsons. His lovely wife Amanda, Executive Vice President and Public Relations Manager of The Eskridge Group International, works collaboratively with him as a Licensed Professional Counselor, spiritual life-coach/ trainer, motivational speaker and co-author.
- Graduate of Long Beach College of Business
- Stress & Trauma Care Certification, Light University
- Corporate Trainer
- Certified Life Coach, Franklin Covey
- Certified Advanced Hypnotist
- Certified NLP Trainer
- Anger Management Certified Instructor
- Facilitator – Speak Like a Pro in a Day workshop
- Advanced Honors – Toastmasters International
- “Live Your Greatness” Internet Radio Talk Show Host
- Graduate of the Bill Gove Speech Workshop
- Ordained Minister